Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Kay creek drop off

Cheers heli glenorchy for the service you guys run. Had grate flight up to Kay creek hut started to... read more

Reviewed 27 October 2021
Brendan0489
Helicopter flight 2 snow landings

What an amazing flight, our pilot was the best. My sister, brother in law and husband and myself... read more

Reviewed 11 October 2021
24terry2021

Recommended experiences in and around Glenorchy
from US$34.27
from US$125.88
from US$227.87
from US$144.04
More Info
All reviews snow landing milford sound once in a lifetime amazing flight great pilot scenic flight amazing experience these guys great trip bucket list local knowledge amazing views thank you so much my partner south island dart river glacier
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 June 2017

The total experience was excellent, but we happened to book our trip on an exceptionally nice fall day. I would encourage those interested to fly with Heli Glenorchy. Our pilot Erik was not only skilled, but friendly too. The flight was outstanding and the scenery beautiful.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 8 June 2017

When my husband and I arrived back to the USA everyone asked what our favorite part of our NZ trip was. Both my husband and I agreed it was the helicopter ride! Words can't describe how amazing the whole experience was. It was definitely worth the money!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Thanks to Nick & Dougie for fitting us in for a ride within the hour of enquiring - Fantastic views and experience that absolutely was the highlight of our holiday in Queenstown and short drive to Glenorchy.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Great flight, great pilot who went the extra mile for us - all in all a fantastic afternoon in the mountains

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Knowledgeable and extremely competent pilot. Considerate of privacy and very patient during photographic shoots. Excellent communication with safety first-highly recommended.