Having just read the article regarding a wedding which took place at Brook Meadow in 2003, I would like to add a more up to date comment. I attended a wedding at Brookmeadow in July 2007 and I have to say what a wonderful day we had. The grounds are stunning and the hotel staff were the friendliest I have ever met, nothing was too much trouble and the speed of service for a wedding of over 100 guests was faultless. I am aware that the hotel has changed hands since the last comment was written. The manager conducting the wedding was brilliant and the whole day went by with out any problems. The only thing I am dissapointed with is the fact that I am already married s I would have loved to have had my wedding there, maybe a renewal of vows is called for!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape for a relaxing stay at one of the South Wirral's superior 3-star hotels, close to the beautiful village of Childer Thornton. The period charm exudes from every corner of this hotel, yet each of the 25 beautifully-appointed rooms has en-suite facilities complete with spa bath, in addition to ISDN lines and air conditioning. The conservatory, from which you can enjoy uninterrupted views of the glorious gardens, is the place to enjoy exquisite cuisine served by our welcoming and attentive staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Brook Meadow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brook Meadow Childer Thornton
- Brook Meadow Hotel Childer Thornton, Cheshire