Stayed on a 2 night amazon local deal with breakfast and dinner on one night.
Rooms are quite large but need updating and a good clean we had cobwebs, mould in the bathroom water stains on the ceiling and cracked walls. Niggly little things like broken bath panels and furniture with broken handles and broken lights hanging out of the ceiling.
The tv was also very old with only terrestrial channels
The breakfast was ok but nothing special and only 1 rasher of bacon 1 sausage etc and no brown bread
Food in the evening was nice but if we had paid the £25 each cost of the set menu I would of felt shortchanged
Overall this place feels like it should be a cheap bed and breakfast not a 'bespoke' hotel. Personally it is not somewhere I would consider staying again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape for a relaxing stay at one of the South Wirral's superior 3-star hotels, close to the beautiful village of Childer Thornton. The period charm exudes from every corner of this hotel, yet each of the 25 beautifully-appointed rooms has en-suite facilities complete with spa bath, in addition to ISDN lines and air conditioning. The conservatory, from which you can enjoy uninterrupted views of the glorious gardens, is the place to enjoy exquisite cuisine served by our welcoming and attentive staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Agoda, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your Brook Meadow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brook Meadow Childer Thornton
- Brook Meadow Hotel Childer Thornton, Cheshire