From the first time I got in touch with the hotel they've been professional, polite and all the staff help you out before you even realised you needed help!
Loads of our wedding party stayed the night before so as to relax before the wedding and the dinner and breakfast was amazing and just a teeny hint of the amazing food for the wedding breakfast! The food for this was perfect! cooked to perfection and every flavour was delicious together!! Although it doesn't look like it I'm a fussy fussy eater and there wasn't anything I had in the hotel over the three days were were there I didn't like!!
All the staff were so friendly and accommodating and I can't thank you all enough it's you guys that helped to make it the day of my dreams- everyone kept saying how lovely all the staff were and how attentive you all were also!! You also cleared up all my crazy decorations ( I know there were not easy to pack away!! lol) with such care and attention!!So thank you so much for this too!
A special thank you goes out to Brian you were fantastic in dealing with all of us in our good emotions and our not so good emotions! But you handled everything so wonderfully and made us all feel at home here!!
I was sad to have to go but another wedding was on it's way and it was so lovely to see the weather was turning lovely for them also!!
The hotel itself and the grounds were beautiful everyone just couldn't stop exclaiming how beautiful everything was and for me it was just perfect and completed my dream!!
I think perhaps the happiest moment of the whole wedding for me was when I saw how huge the bathtub was ( don't judge me! I love baths and we only have a shower at home so I was in my element ha ha) Even my new husband- ekkk did have to agree with me on this point!!
I would wholeheartedly recommend the Brook Meadow to anyone for a visit for any reason and if you're thinking of getting married here please don't hesitate do it now! It was the best decision I made and I knew it as soon as I went to visit it had the makings of being perfect for us!! Then with the hard work of everyone it was just that perfect! I hope you enjoyed the little present we left for you but no amount of words or anything can express the gratitude we feel towards you all for giving us our beautiful wedding at the Brook Meadow! Thank you and we'll be seeing you soon! We've also decided to come back for our anniversary every year!!
Maz & Jon Hart xxx (11.4.14)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape for a relaxing stay at one of the South Wirral's superior 3-star hotels, close to the beautiful village of Childer Thornton. The period charm exudes from every corner of this hotel, yet each of the 25 beautifully-appointed rooms has en-suite facilities complete with spa bath, in addition to ISDN lines and air conditioning. The conservatory, from which you can enjoy uninterrupted views of the glorious gardens, is the place to enjoy exquisite cuisine served by our welcoming and attentive staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Brook Meadow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brook Meadow Childer Thornton
- Brook Meadow Hotel Childer Thornton, Cheshire