We also stayed here for a wedding in august not same one as above. We founed the staff very friendly and were able to get in to our rooms early. The food was very good for the wedding and also at breakfast but staff do need to keep an eye on the buffert breakfast as when food ran out it was not replaced straight away had to wait for new eggs etc to be cooked.
the room was clean enjoyed the bath but the bed was a bit uncomfortable and the tv still only had 5 channels. But we still had a good time. the gardens were very nice and worth a walk around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape for a relaxing stay at one of the South Wirral's superior 3-star hotels, close to the beautiful village of Childer Thornton. The period charm exudes from every corner of this hotel, yet each of the 25 beautifully-appointed rooms has en-suite facilities complete with spa bath, in addition to ISDN lines and air conditioning. The conservatory, from which you can enjoy uninterrupted views of the glorious gardens, is the place to enjoy exquisite cuisine served by our welcoming and attentive staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Brook Meadow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brook Meadow Childer Thornton
- Brook Meadow Hotel Childer Thornton, Cheshire