We found numerous cobwebs in the bathroom. The hair dryer was faulty as the lead to blow hot air was broken at the outlet.The taps to both the bath and sink were difficult to turn off and the side bath panel was broken. Looking at it in the cold light of day the whole room was very tired and needs money spending to bring up to standard. The photograph of the room was taken some years earlier and shows two bed side lights. Presumably one has been broken as there is only one there now. The mattress shows signs of ageing. The curtain track is showing signs of coming away from the wall.
The breakfasts were adequate but no more and the service in the restaurant was poor. The waiters could not even be bothered to set tables or pick rubbish off the floor.
The abiding memory I have of the hotel is of the smell of fat when walking to and from my car.
A place to avoid
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking