Good breakfast which included continental and English. Bar snacks available but in the evening only from 8.00pm. Reception staff were efficient and friendly.Rooms were very clean. Do not try to walk from the airport to the hotel at night when it's dark.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tryp Azafata is very well-known in Valencia, particularly thanks to its famous restaurant serving exquisite rice dishes and seasonal products. The hotel enjoys a magnificent location alongside the most important industrial areas in Valencia and provides great access to the city centre, the port, and the beaches, thanks to a recently-opened new underground metro line (3-5) with a station near the Hotel. Regular transport between the hotel and the airport, the service begins at 6 am and ends at 10 pm (check timetable). Only 500 metres from the airport, 5 minutes from the Exhibition Centre, 10 minutes from the historical heart of Valencia, 15 minutes from the Ricardo Tormo motorcycle circuit, 10 km from the El Bosque golf club, and 13 km from El Saler beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Melia, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your TRYP Valencia Azafata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Azafata Hotel Manises
- Tryp Hotel Azafata
- TRYP Valencia Azafata Hotel Province Of Valencia/Manises