“Great Panini's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Tea Rooms - CLOSED

The Tea Rooms
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Stuart, Florida
“Great Panini's!”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

On our first narrow boat trip (we came from the US) we stopped here after leaving Chirk Marina. The have some really great Panini’s! Cute little shop right in downtown Chirk. Great service, great food, a must do if you’re in town!

• Visited August 2014

Chester, United Kingdom
“Fab afternoon tea”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I have visited a few times with friends and family and we've all always been impressed both by the lovely, helpful, welcoming staff and the high standard and range of food. Although afternoon tea is a speciality the menu includes all types of sandwiches, paninis, baked potatoes and fresh salads. The extensive variety of home-made cakes is unbelievable. Great thought has gone into every little detail and I'd be really surprised if you weren't completely enchanted.
The village car park which is free is right behind the hotel next door so it's easy to park and you can walk in through the back garden onto the outside patio area and in through the patio doors. We found the room with settees and easy chairs a lovely venue for a family get-together for my Mum Aunty and cousins as we had the room to ourselves. The staff were just lovely and very patient while we um'd and ah'd as there was such a choice and we were tempted by everything. We all enjoyed everything we'd ordered and I've been back many times.
The building itself is a treat as it is very old and tastefully refurbished to accommodate the tea rooms whilst retaining the quaint character.

• Visited June 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent value”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

A lovely little café on the main road through Chirk. They carry a delightful selection of home made cakes. Excellent light meals and sandwiches are available. A must for lunch when travelling through Chirk.

• Visited August 2014
“Cute tea shop!!”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

This tea room is fantastic!!! Beautifully set out with great decor!! I especially like the outdoor area for sunny days. We only had tea and cakes which were so lovely but I will definitely be going back for lunch. What a great asset for chirk!

1 Thank AmandatheNurse
Oswestry, United Kingdom
“So so good!!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have been to The Tea Rooms twice now, both times have been superb. The food is fresh and tastes amazing. The first time I went it was the old menu, and the new menu didn't disappoint. My Ham sandwich was huge! (I just really miss the home-made potato salad they used to do. It was divine!) I took cakes home with me as I was full after my food and once again it was amazing!!! The staff are attentive and add to the comfortable feeling and experience.

• Visited July 2014