“Great Service”

Bonkers Restaurant
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2012

i have been to Bonkers and the service was great. They had Live entertainment and was treated very nicely.

Reviewed 18 January 2012

One of the friendliest places around Crown Point. Welcoming staff, prompt service, good food, good value. Pleasant just for a drink as well as a meal

Reviewed 5 January 2012

I am really suprised at the average rating of this restaurant. since I though it was really good. The drinks were excellent and not overpriced and the food was good. The service was perfect and our meal arrived on time. The restaurant is nice with lovely wood accents. My only complain is that the portion size was small in comparsion to others. I would definately return.

Reviewed 21 December 2011

I've been eating at Bonkers for 15 years and always impressed and so have my friends and family. Sadly this visit was let down by 2 small details. Our food took about 40 minutes to arrive and 4 of our 5 meals were just warm. Other than that the food was very tasty and well prepared. The drinks and cocktails were as good as always. Service was excellent and the setting ideal.

Reviewed 30 November 2011

While this place is beautiful and the staff amazingly helpful, the food was expensive for what was served. We went back for a second dinner and had the same experience.

1  Thank T2Socks