“crab and dumpling”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Trincity
“crab and dumpling”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

the dish is way too small now for the price. we are locals and the amount does not warrant the price that is now charged. better could be done

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Saroop

Kent
“Local food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

Excellent for local style cuisine but not if you want chips or European food. Early morning breakfast a good option and a good selection if you want to take food back to the nearby hotels to eat as it comes in takeaway boxes. Very reasonably priced.

Visited September 2013
Princes Town (Trinidad & Tobago)
“Crab and dumpling”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

The crab and dumpling is her signature dish, always tasty and never enough ( unless you buy 3-4 servings)

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Lunch at Store Bay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

Bit chaotic and really not sure what we were doing - but people in the queue were helpful and we had a great lunch!

Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

Yes I am a Trini, but I returned to TnT after 20 something years, I live in Toronto, Canada. Boy that food so was yummy !!! Let say I would lick my fingers to squeeze out any tiny food left, it was so delicious. I looked forward to eating with my Trini mum many times and met some Asian Canadians one day and we chatted up. Lots of small birds enjoyed any scraps of food you gave them, it’s a safe fun place and easy to get too. One bad thing, one day a young lady tried to rip me off by trying to over charge me to use the pubic bathroom, she said it was $2.00 U.S this is not true. Listen, ask other locals first what the price is, they know. A nice kind Rasta lady with an British accent who sells local jewellery told me the real price (she has nice stuff)
Remember to clean your table for other customers.

Enjoy the food and lick your fingers.

• Visited February 2013