“good food”
Review of Miss Jean's

Miss Jean's
Ranked #11 of 42 Restaurants in Crown Point
Reviewed 30 August 2014

nice food good amount very tasty , conveniently located by the beach seating places close by or go on the beach to enjoy

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I bought crab n dumplin an my spouse had callaloo with macaroni pie. These meals were the worst. It was too too too salty that we had to just dump it. It was a waste of money. I tried Ms Esme and it was tasty and good.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I am a Trinidadian and I have had the pleasure of having this meal at Ms Jean's for many years prior and always to my satisfaction. However on my last two visits (December 2013 and August 2014) the quality of the meal had deteriorated immensely. Very little or no seasonings and crab so small there was virtually no meat to be had from them. I have vowed not to eat here again.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Bought macaroni pie, callaloo and steam fish and everything was salty! I was very disappointed, clearly Miss Jean is not there anymore! Added to that, the staff is unfriendly and food is costly!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Located on the beach this is an excellent place to get a good local meal after a swim. Prices are a bit more expensive than out of the beach area but the convenience and taste compensates.