“One days Kiteboarding”
Review of Douglas Apartments

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Crown Point
Douglas Apartments
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I flew from Trinidad to Tobago for a Kite Boarding lesson with Tobago Kiteboarding Organisation (TKO) and stayed at the Douglas Apartments, the apt themselves where very comfortable and reasonably priced it's 5 minutes walk to the nearest food(Pizza and local cuisine). Close to the airport, 10 minute walk, and also close to the beach where i did my Kiteboarding. I would highly recommend TKO for there professional approach, excellent tuition from Orion

Room Tip: I had a ground floor Apt it was fine close to the small but adequate pool.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank SleepyRob

Reviewed 3 January 2012

I have stayed here on 2 occations and would highly recommend this hotel. Great service, rooms, location and grounds. And the price is right. You have easy access to the grocery store, restaurants, bank machine, beach etc. It is a short ride from the airport, and is clean and well run. Mr douglas tries to take care of all your needs and is always friendly and welcoming. The fact he lives on the grounds means that late partiers seem to stop at 11 pm, and the nights are very quiet. Mr. and Mrs. Douglas made my stay perfect and I am back next summer!!! many of the guests are Trinidadians and it makes for a more interesting experience as a foreigner.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank lalaToronto
Reviewed 15 November 2011

My family and i have been visiting tobago for the past three years and this year will make it our fourth.On every occasion, we stayed at Douglas Apartments which to us was so special.We always looked foward to staying at Douglas Apartments.The folks there are so much friendly,loving and caring. The place is like WoooooWW...honestly my family and i felt so comfortable there.Its clean, state of the art rooms, lovely beautiful pool and location is so convenient to all the nice places in tobago.The price rating is also very very affordable. Walking distance to the best beaches,restaurants etc..I do and will always continue to recommend Douglas Apartments to anyone who is visiting the island of Tobago,and i cant wait to visit Douglas again in December. ITS SOMETHING WE LOOK FOWARD TO EVERY YEAR!!!

Room Tip: The loft appartments are really nice and cosy.Enquire about it.
  • Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank Avinash M
Reviewed 3 May 2011

My wife and I were recommended by a freind to stay at Douglas Apartments and we had no regrets in the end. We came to Tobago for the first time to spend our wedding anniversary, and stayed only four days and three nights which was not enough. The one bedroom apartment was very comfortable the kitchen was equip with all the basic amennities, fridge, stove, microwave, pot & pans etc. the bedroom had aircondition and had cable television and the bed was very comfortable, there was a large enough bathroom facility which we both could have use and closet space, and how could i forget the pool which we enjoyed when we didn't fell like going to the beach. Finding your way about here is not difficult so you can't get loss, we did enjoy our stay and difinitely will be coming back.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank CJA2804
Reviewed 1 May 2011

My wife and I spent two months...Feb and March, 2011... at Douglas Apts. We were most pleased with both the property and the accommodations.
We had a one bedrom apt with a fully equipped kitchen, satellite television in the bedroom, and a large bathroom. The bed was very comfortable as well. There was a front and back balcony area too.

Joanne and Michael Douglas were excellent hosts, looking after our every need, and helping us find places to shop and visit. Their son, Andre was also most accommodating, and extremely friendly and helpful. The Douglas family takes great pride in their property, and it certainly shows. Everything is pristine, and attractive. The pool and BBQ area are extrelely well-kept and attractive to all.
For anyone wanting a relaxing long term vacation in a spot that is a comfortable walk to the beach areas of Crown Point or Pigeon Piont, then I suggest you consider Douglas Apartments. I am glad that we did. This property is very close to many excellent restaurants and good quality take-out establishments.
It would be difficult to find anyone more friendly than members of the Douglas family, and for a long term stay, the Douglases make YOU feel like family
If you are planning a trip to Tobago, consider Doiuglas Apartments.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wayde_vic
Reviewed 15 April 2011

i would recommend douglas apartments to anyone willing to stay somewhere close to both store bay and pigeon point in tobago.....where u feel like u never left home but did take yr home with u just in another country......it looks exactly like its home page....d surroundings are very clean....Mr and Mrs Douglas are very friendly nice people....what i enjoyed best was Joanne Douglas jus took my information and provided me with d best accommodation to suit my husband, myself and our two yr old daughter....dis is what i call service......d price is reasonable...even d other vacationers were friendly and nice......at nights its peaceful and quiet....jus right for my daughter......would return on my next visit to tobago....Thanks again

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Precious1709
Reviewed 28 March 2011

Me, My husband and his two aunt's stayed here for 2 nights for a short break.
Very quick and easy to book as we only gave a couple of days notice so we were lucky they had availability!
The apartments are a short walk from the airport although if you arrive when the sun is blazing or you have a big case you might be better off jumping in a taxi.
The apartments from the outside as you walk up look amazing, The grounds as you walk in are very well kept and the swimming pool looks lovely although we didn't get to use it as our time in Tobago was short.
We had a two bedroom apartment on the ground floor which had a kitchen. The bedrooms had two double beds each and a bathroom each.
The rates are very reasonable and the owner is a really nice person.
My husband's Auntie's had stayed here previously so we decided to stay here again on their recommendation and we wasn't disappointed.
We took a whole day's tour with Hans who was a brilliant tour guide and definatly knew his stuff. Again my Husband's Auntie's had been on a tour with him before and thoroughly enjoyed it. Hans was recommended by the apartments owner and I can see why.
Hans took us around the whole island, sharing his vast knowledge and throwing questions our way to test us to see if we were listening! Also he had plenty of riddles and jokes along the way !
We visited so many places, a waterfall that was off the beaten track, Jemmas Treehouse, Ice cream shop in Scarborough, Fort King George and much more.
I would recommend Douglas Apartments and also Hans the tour guide to anyone visiting Tobago!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Sandy Point Village
Sandy Point Village
#15 of 20 in Crown Point
Kariwak Village Holistic Haven and Hotel

Been to Douglas Apartments? Share your experiences!