I found the hotel very well set up with all the things we needed to enjoy our time in Tobago.
The kitchen had everything we could want and the proximity to all Crown Point had to offer meant we never needed a car until we wanted to explore the other side of that beautiful Island.
There were a lot of birds which was a pleasant surprise being an amateur bird enthusiast and fruit left out meant quite a show as various colorful species jostled for a good place at the banquet. The room was always serviced and tidied after our outings and nothing was ever missing which is always a concern. The manager did ask us to make sure our belongings were out of the way to allow for a thorough service as the staff are told not to touch any belongings.
All in all it was a nice stay and pleasant change. Big thanks to Carolyn for her enthusiasm...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bananaquit is conveniently located in the Crown Point area. A peaceful haven in the hub of activity for those seeking more personal interaction than larger resorts. The property offers a variety of self catered rooms with or without kitchenettes. All within walking distance of beaches, bars, restaurants, groceries and entertainment for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Bananaquit Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananaquit Apartments Hotel Crown Point
- Bananaquit Apartments Tobago/Crown Point