Stayed here with my family, excellent customer service, room was very clean & comfortable, had a wonderful small kitchenette, very tasty breakfast service with a variety of choices to choose from. Was picked up @ d airport on arrival & dropped off when it was time for departure. The atmosphere is quiet & relaxing. I have stayed at other places in tobago & this is really d best thus far.
I will not hesitate to stay here again & will recommend to to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Native Abode Bed & Breakfast offers its patrons a unique lodging experience based on the 'Triple R Experience' of Relaxation, Rest & Rejuvenation with that 'home away from home' ambience - Tobago style.Strategically located in the heart of the tourism capital of the island of Tobago, Native Abode is sited in the village of Bon Accord in south-west Tobago, nestled amongst lush and verdant vegetation. Only a 5-minutes drive from the ANR Robinson International Airport, two popular beaches - Store Bay and Pigeon Point, and numerous restaurants and eateries. Native Abode provides an environment of personalized service and pampered luxury with the indigenous cultural flavour of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Native Abode reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Native Abode Hotel Crown Point
- Native Abode Tobago/Crown Point