We had to stay near the airport for one night as our flight arrived late and we were moving on up the coast of Tobago the next day. We chose Native Abode for our stopover. Nothing was too much trouble. Stein came and collected us from the airport and settled us in. The room was lovely. Beautifully furnished with a Queen sized bed, beautiful bed linen and quality throughout. As it was late evening, Stein took us to a local restaurant and collected us. With more time it would have been a pleasant walk. Breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice to suit everyone. Even the cutlery was of the highest quality. We would recommend Native Abode as a high quality B&B. Friendly, welcoming and helpful.…
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Native Abode Bed & Breakfast offers its patrons a unique lodging experience based on the 'Triple R Experience' of Relaxation, Rest & Rejuvenation with that 'home away from home' ambience - Tobago style.Strategically located in the heart of the tourism capital of the island of Tobago, Native Abode is sited in the village of Bon Accord in south-west Tobago, nestled amongst lush and verdant vegetation. Only a 5-minutes drive from the ANR Robinson International Airport, two popular beaches - Store Bay and Pigeon Point, and numerous restaurants and eateries. Native Abode provides an environment of personalized service and pampered luxury with the indigenous cultural flavour of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Native Abode reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Native Abode Hotel Crown Point
- Native Abode Tobago/Crown Point