Going to Tobago directly after Carnival can be a little challenging as far as accommodations go. The Native Abode was the only affordable hotel available on booking and therefore did not have much of a choice. However, I thoroughly enjoyed my short stay!
The Native Abode is much more beautiful than the pictures lead on!!. The rooms are spacious with all the amenities one would need for a short stay including free calls to the US and free Netflix, the dining room was superbly laid out and just as grand as any 5 star hotel would supply.
The personal attention and service which was provided by our host Steve, was more than we could have asked for. He is the friendliest, most professional and genuinely nicest person I’ve come across in the hotel industry thus far.
A definite stay if you’re looking for a quiet atmosphere to relax yet within walking distance to the nightlife. Will definitely visit again!!
Camille, Stefan & Alexa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Native Abode Bed & Breakfast offers its patrons a unique lodging experience based on the 'Triple R Experience' of Relaxation, Rest & Rejuvenation with that 'home away from home' ambience - Tobago style.Strategically located in the heart of the tourism capital of the island of Tobago, Native Abode is sited in the village of Bon Accord in south-west Tobago, nestled amongst lush and verdant vegetation. Only a 5-minutes drive from the ANR Robinson International Airport, two popular beaches - Store Bay and Pigeon Point, and numerous restaurants and eateries. Native Abode provides an environment of personalized service and pampered luxury with the indigenous cultural flavour of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Native Abode reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Native Abode Hotel Crown Point
- Native Abode Tobago/Crown Point