This was our first trip to Tobago and because of the excellent service provided by Stein and family it will definitely not be the last. The hotel is located within walking distance of Store Bay and Pigeon Point beaches (10-20 mins) and if you don't like walking then a local taxi will get you there for $3.00TT (50 cents US). Stein even took us there on our first day. The hotel room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Wi Fi was always available - free of charge. Cable TV and Netflix also available.And if you knew how to program the remote Stein had a lot of local events available for viewing - calypso shows, steelband concerts etc. Breakfast which came with the room was excellent (spectacular might be a better word). We loved the local cuisine. Only wished dinner was available. Also, the hotel is just a short distance from the airport (about 5 minutes) and even so we never heard any noise from any airplane - only the roosters early in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Native Abode Bed & Breakfast offers its patrons a unique lodging experience based on the 'Triple R Experience' of Relaxation, Rest & Rejuvenation with that 'home away from home' ambience - Tobago style.Strategically located in the heart of the tourism capital of the island of Tobago, Native Abode is sited in the village of Bon Accord in south-west Tobago, nestled amongst lush and verdant vegetation. Only a 5-minutes drive from the ANR Robinson International Airport, two popular beaches - Store Bay and Pigeon Point, and numerous restaurants and eateries. Native Abode provides an environment of personalized service and pampered luxury with the indigenous cultural flavour of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Native Abode reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Native Abode Hotel Crown Point
- Native Abode Tobago/Crown Point