Kia's Across from The Beach
US$287
US$135
US$120
US$112
Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort(Lowlands)(Great Value!)
US$343
US$229
US$215
US$172
US$168
US$188
  • Pool
Blue Haven Hotel(Bacolet Bay)
US$148
US$133
  • Pool
Mt Plaisir Estate Hotel(Grande Riviere)
US$170
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Kia's Guesthouse is very good located (just next to the airport but you won't even notice it) and has a familiar flair (not too touristic). It is kept clean by very friendly stuff. You have everything you need just around the corner (supermarkets, restaurants, beaches, bus-stations, taxis, Western Union, Banks etc.). The only deficit was the loud music (Soca) & especially the bass every friday night. The cock who is living in the garden was just disturbing during the first nights, than you get used to it and even appreciate it as it contributes to the natural flair of the island. We recommand this accomodation to everybody who is looking for best price quality (it's the cheapest guesthouse you will find in Tobago) and authentical flair at the same time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lilian D
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Kias is tremendous, clean, love the central location, the manager is very friendly and accommodating, imagine walking across the street to the beach, casinos, restaurants all at your finger tips, great people, the stay was rewarding will definitely be back, thanks Joshlyn you were marvelous.

Room Tip: rooms on the right side of the building are more accessible and has a varanda for late night socializing.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2014

After lots of time researching where we wanted to stay in Crown Point with our older parents (81 & 82) we chose Kias because of it's central location which would make it easy for our parents to walk anywhere we needed to go. Karen told me she'd make arrangements for a taxi to meet us as we arrived late. When we arrived the taxi was there as promised but we were told we were staying elsewhere. It happened to be in Bon Accord quite a ways away. The place was fine and the manager very nice but it was not what we had expected. I appreciate that Karen did send a taxi to meet us but she could've sent an email letting us know she was overbooked and we could've made other arrangements. We did stop by the property to talk to her but no one was around and the woman we talked to seemed to think it unlikely we'd find anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank trudioo
Reviewed 15 December 2013

This guest house is one of the best so far on the Island of Tobago.
I visit Tobago four to five times a year for the last six years and stayed at many guest houses. Kia's hostess Jocelyn is one of the best. She caters to your every need. Want something special to eat, she'll prepare it...need a good tour guide, she can help you with that. Need a taxi ask Jocelyn.
The rooms are cleaned and well furnished. Some rooms have; micowaves, toaster ovens, hot plates, coffee maker and all utencils you require. Anything needed...just ask Jocelyn.
I stayed at Kia's for a month! I highly recommend Kia's Accross from the Beach.
Dr. L. Rosales,NYC-USA

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank EyeOnTrinidad
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Oh my! Our experience at Kia's was beyond our wildest dreams! The manager, Joycelyn, is such a sweetheart and couldn't seem to do enough for us. Karen, the owner, blessed us beyond measure. And Sylvia, part time help, always brought her joyful spirit. We met lots of people from around the world at Kia's, sharing our different experiences. Yes, the music from nearby was loud some nights but we tolerated it most of the time and were able to sleep. The beautiful gardens were great to enjoy the quiet of the day or evening, just to relax and not do anything but watch the chickens. This is my 4th time to Tobago and my first time to Kia's. Next time I go back, I will stay there as I find my apartment as I am going to move to Tobago permanently to work in the government schools. Even when I live there, I will go to Kia's often because I've made such dear friends there!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends