This is a real gem in an area which is not otherwise renowned for a high standard of accommodation. Although very close to the airport do not let that worry you, as the flights are few and far between, and the overriding impression is one of utter tranquility and relaxation. The rustic, spacious rooms are set around a delightful swimming pool and there is a superb restaurant, which unusually caters well for vegetarians. The staff is exceptionally friendly and happy to cater to one's needs and is also very attentive. There are various activities of a therapeutic nature on offer, including various forms of massage and yoga classes. It is very tempting to linger on the premises all day, but if you do venture forth, the famous beaches of Tobago are very close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kariwak is an intimate 24 room Tobago hotel with unmistakable Caribbean ambiance. It features wholesome cuisine using its own home-grown herbs in the restaurant, and holistic holiday activities - yoga, massage, Tai Chi. There is an award-winning tropical garden with abundant plants and bird life in addition to the garden jacuzzi, pool, weekend live entertainment. Kariwak enjoys a high percentage of repeat clientele. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Kariwak Village Holistic Haven and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven Hotel Crown Point
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven And Hotel Tobago/Crown Point