This is by far the most beautiful and thoroughly wonderful place I have visited. The hidden waterfall pool at the back of the garden (where they grow their own vegetables, herbs, etc.) surrounded by beautiful flowering plants was the most idyllic refuge imaginable. Food wonderful, staff attentive, clean, etc....everything one could hope for. The fact that the Clovis family created this out of virtual wasteland with thought in every detail is a most impressive lifetime achievement. You will be lucky to be in such a very special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kariwak is an intimate 24 room Tobago hotel with unmistakable Caribbean ambiance. It features wholesome cuisine using its own home-grown herbs in the restaurant, and holistic holiday activities - yoga, massage, Tai Chi. There is an award-winning tropical garden with abundant plants and bird life in addition to the garden jacuzzi, pool, weekend live entertainment. Kariwak enjoys a high percentage of repeat clientele. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kariwak Village Holistic Haven and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven Hotel Crown Point
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven And Hotel Tobago/Crown Point