Every single time I stay at Kariwak I ask myself "why don't I come here more often?" I live in Trinidad, which is a 20 minute flight from Tobago, and over the years I've been several times. Every time I stay at Kariwak I feel competely relaxed and renewed. Kariwak is beautiful for your spirit, for your health, and for your taste buds. The hotel's restaurant is undoubtedly the best in Tobago - the food is delicious, and extremely good for you (it's nice to enjoy great tasting meals guilt-free). Going to Kariwak provides an incomparable escape that will leave you feeling fulfilled and revitalized. Kariwak is perfect if you push yourself very hard, and need a place to feel completely surrounded by ease, comfort, and positive, eco-friendly vibes. I cannot recommend it enough : )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kariwak is an intimate 24 room Tobago hotel with unmistakable Caribbean ambiance. It features wholesome cuisine using its own home-grown herbs in the restaurant, and holistic holiday activities - yoga, massage, Tai Chi. There is an award-winning tropical garden with abundant plants and bird life in addition to the garden jacuzzi, pool, weekend live entertainment. Kariwak enjoys a high percentage of repeat clientele. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kariwak Village Holistic Haven and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven Hotel Crown Point
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven And Hotel Tobago/Crown Point