I arrived at the airport earlier than expected and I decided to call Kariwak at about lunch time. I asked if a room would be available because I knew check in is at 3pm and to my relief I got a room earlier than 3pm. When I entered kariwak with my lady we were greeted by a friendly Host who made us fill out relevant info and she took us to our room immediately. The location is a very convenient one because of how close to the airport it is situated and also various food places..We didn't eat too much at the kariwak restaurant though because they are a bit pricey..Take a walk one evening to la cantina not too far..drink some wine and you won't regret it. Kariwak's breakfast was tasty but a little repetitive..still tasty no complaints...The surroundings were well kept with alot of birds..fishes..trees..a very secluded Jacuzzi with artificial waterfall..Beautiful place to relax by the hammocks as well and take a little stroll. Enjoyed it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kariwak is an intimate 24 room Tobago hotel with unmistakable Caribbean ambiance. It features wholesome cuisine using its own home-grown herbs in the restaurant, and holistic holiday activities - yoga, massage, Tai Chi. There is an award-winning tropical garden with abundant plants and bird life in addition to the garden jacuzzi, pool, weekend live entertainment. Kariwak enjoys a high percentage of repeat clientele. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Hotel.de so you can book your Kariwak Village Holistic Haven and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven Hotel Crown Point
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven And Hotel Tobago/Crown Point