Even though its right next to the airport, its still pretty quiet and oh so zen. I rented a bike around the corner for TT 70 per day and explored the island from here. Also took advantage of the yoga and took all but one of my meals at the hotel, because the food was really great and much healthier than some of the other island options. There is generally a very good vibe here- it's not a 5 star resort- but it is great at what it does and very welcoming- I would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kariwak is an intimate 24 room Tobago hotel with unmistakable Caribbean ambiance. It features wholesome cuisine using its own home-grown herbs in the restaurant, and holistic holiday activities - yoga, massage, Tai Chi. There is an award-winning tropical garden with abundant plants and bird life in addition to the garden jacuzzi, pool, weekend live entertainment. Kariwak enjoys a high percentage of repeat clientele. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kariwak Village Holistic Haven and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven Hotel Crown Point
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven And Hotel Tobago/Crown Point