This is a wonderful laid back place to stay in a great location. There are cabins that surround the pool area or you can stay in the beautiful gardens where there are hammocks to recline in or take a dip in the whirlpool with a waterfall. You can indulge in all kinds of activities including tai chi or yoga at the special space in the gardens. Breakfast is amazing and beautifully served. On a Friday and Saturday evening there is a special local cuisine buffet followed by a live band doing reggae and standards. A lovely place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kariwak is an intimate 24 room Tobago hotel with unmistakable Caribbean ambiance. It features wholesome cuisine using its own home-grown herbs in the restaurant, and holistic holiday activities - yoga, massage, Tai Chi. There is an award-winning tropical garden with abundant plants and bird life in addition to the garden jacuzzi, pool, weekend live entertainment. Kariwak enjoys a high percentage of repeat clientele. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Kariwak Village Holistic Haven and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven Hotel Crown Point
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven And Hotel Tobago/Crown Point