Kariwak is surprisingly peaceful despite its close proximity the small airport at Crown Point, there are only a couple of small jets a day and the engine noise is not intrusive. Due to its garden setting, the bird life is abundant - a bit too much so at times. The little black and yellow bananaquits are very inquisitive and think nothing of hopping on to your breakfast table to look for scraps. The restaurant has one side open to the fresh air and there are also other tables under thatched awnings. I particularly liked the free activities offered to hotel guests of yoga and meditation every morning under the enormous coned roof constructed from coconut palms and covering a lovely polished wood floor. It was a beautifully peaceful place to begin your day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kariwak is an intimate 24 room Tobago hotel with unmistakable Caribbean ambiance. It features wholesome cuisine using its own home-grown herbs in the restaurant, and holistic holiday activities - yoga, massage, Tai Chi. There is an award-winning tropical garden with abundant plants and bird life in addition to the garden jacuzzi, pool, weekend live entertainment. Kariwak enjoys a high percentage of repeat clientele. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kariwak Village Holistic Haven and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven Hotel Crown Point
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven And Hotel Tobago/Crown Point