My husband and I stayed at this hotel for his birthday in March and I must say it was quite a pleasant stay,we enjoyed it thoroughly.
Being so close to the airport was a definite plus and very close to Store Bay,we intend to stay at this hotel again in the near future. It is a very private hotel and the staff were very friendly,special thanks to Christine who was quite helpful and pleasant.
We loved the view from our bedroom and enjoyed the private moments in the Jacuzzi,the grounds were well kept and very clean. The long walks in the evenings were very romantic you can get a chance to see the sunset,you can just enjoy the quiet moments along the beach or just take in the spectacular view of the ocean form any angle of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Medium grade hotel facing Store Bay at Crown Point close to the airport and local restaurants. 54 bedrooms - large with twin or king size beds, patio or balcony, cable TV, air-con, mini fridge, en-suite bathroom. Superior and deluxe rooms larger with guaranteed sea views. Bayside restaurant for breakfast, Sunset Bar & Grill for lunches and dinner. Set in tropical gardens with 2 pools, open air jacuzzi overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropikist Beach Hotel Crown Point
- Tropikist Beach Hotel And Resort
- Hotel Tropikist Beach
- Tropikist Hotel Tobago
- Tropikist Beach Hotel Tobago
- Tropikist Tobago
- Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort Tobago/Crown Point