Our hol was from 3rd to 10th July 2013.
Pools - While the pool with swim up bar was super the lap pool needed some care and attention (floor lining was going).
Accomodation - Our room was lovely with regards to its situation. It had a large balcony with fully opening patio doors, overlooking the ocean, really relaxing and beautiful.
Comfort - Some of the decor was tired and there was the odd missing cupboard or drawer handle, but nothing too horrendous. The bed was really comfy as was the air con.
Cleanliness - Our cleaner was great and generally did a good job but she (and some of her colleagues) did sometimes forget a little bit here and there. This was probably due to the bad management of the head of cleaning. I reckon the cleanliness would be top notch if the staff were not so overworked.
Friendliness - Just can't praise all the staff enough. We really felt cared for and at home.
Attentivenes - We got just about whatever we asked for, including fresh lemons! nothing seemed too much bother.
Food - a bit samy with regards to flavour but more than adequate if you are not looking for gourmet meals.
Restaurant/bar - very nice atmosphere, next to the ocean and pool. Knew you were in the Caribbean!
Management - really looking to improve things even further so is very attentive. The manager realy listens if you have any suggestions, which I imagine are getting less and less as this hotel gradually improves with each review I have read.
Overall, the deal we got with Golden Holidays was very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Medium grade hotel facing Store Bay at Crown Point close to the airport and local restaurants. 54 bedrooms - large with twin or king size beds, patio or balcony, cable TV, air-con, mini fridge, en-suite bathroom. Superior and deluxe rooms larger with guaranteed sea views. Bayside restaurant for breakfast, Sunset Bar & Grill for lunches and dinner. Set in tropical gardens with 2 pools, open air jacuzzi overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Destinology, Priceline, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropikist Beach Hotel Crown Point
- Tropikist Beach Hotel And Resort
- Hotel Tropikist Beach
- Tropikist Hotel Tobago
- Tropikist Beach Hotel Tobago
- Tropikist Tobago
- Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort Tobago/Crown Point