“Always on point”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Crown Point
Johnston Apartments
Ranked #5 of 20 Crown Point B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I would mostly stay here whenever I'm in Tobago. Right on the beach and minutes away from the airport. Lots of eating places nearby too. Mini Marts and souvenir stalls are another thing close by too and you get tickets and board boats for the Nylon pool right outside the hotel

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank ZionH

Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited here for the Valentines weekend. Unfortunately our ferry was delayed and we arrived at the hotel close to 10pm. The lady was understanding and left our room open even after check-in had closed. The beds are really comfy. The view and the grounds are so beautiful. Vendors are outside the compound so if feel snackish you can pop out and buy a snack. There are lawn loungers all over the compound and a gate that gives u access to the beach. I really thought I got value for my money. The security guards are really friendly as well. I would recommend this place to couples and families.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Lanadelia
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I was never really found of staying so close to Store Bay because of the noise and high volume of traffic but my weekend at Johnston at the beginning of February 2014 changed my mind.
The location is perfect with a staircase leading directly down to Store Bay and showers close by. The property is calm and relaxing. The many trees and birds around the property helped with the relaxing atmosphere.
We rented a room for 2 couples and it was value for money. The bedroom had a double bed and a single bed and the living room area had 2 single beds. There was a television with a few channels which we never really turned on and the entire apartment is AC. The kitchen area had a stove with oven,a full size fridge, kettle, microwave and blender. If we wanted to cook the kitchen surely didn't lack anything.
There was security at the gates at all times and sometimes just walking about the property. Trash was collected daily and towel change was every other day.
All in all it was worth every cent and I will surely return. This place is highly recommended

Room Tip: Garden rooms are quieter than the sea view rooms but a little walk from the beach.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Allana D
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here a few times and I must say that I absolutely love their superb location. Store Bay is the place to be. This location is ideal because it is walking distance from the airport, once there you have access to the food court, beach, pool, restaurant, mini shops, souvenir shops,access to the boats that take u to the glorious Nylon Pool and taxi service. The apartments are kept clean and there are lots of beds so you can have a large group on your trip. The area where these apartments are located is huge. It's perfect for families who want to cook outdoors and take in the fresh cool breeze. This place is so large that u can jog on mornings if that's your fancy. I have been here twice already and I can't imagine being anywhere else in Tobago. This place feels like home and I will be visiting there again in the near future. Great place, friendly staff and clean room at low cost

• Stayed: December 2013
4  Thank Sharmela T
Reviewed 24 December 2013

This is the most convenient place I've stayed in Tobago, no need for a car as we walked from the airport & got to the beach in a minute!

The rooms are clean & equipped for cooking, nice tiles on the floor & bathroom. Fully air conditioned if you like that stuff. The birds love it too, every morning birds came onto our balcony, they're used to people.

There is a good choice of eating places, the usual huts on Store Bay for lunch - crab & dumpling! A 5 minute walk takes you to the BEST pizza place I've been to outside of Italy called La Cantina, a little further down is Chefs which does really good local food - bbq meats & fish.

Johnston apartment shares the grounds with Crown Point Hotel, and guests get use of the hotels pool & bar - we had the best cocktails with pretty decent prices - TT$30 for a pina colada, beat that!

If you're around at sunset there's a little jetty behind the bar that gives you a front row view - one of the best locations for experiencing the sunset on the island!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Trinik
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I have stayed at Johnston Apartments 2 New Years in a row, and am returning this New Years and I can't wait! The apartments are not fancy by any means, but they serve their purpose and have everything you would need.
The location is excellent. It's literally a 5 minute walk from the airport, and the grounds are located right on Store Bay beach. You can walk to the beach, many restaurants and stores easily.
The apartments themselves come with everything you need to cook in the kitchen, a bedroom with 2 beds (I think 2 double beds but could be 1 double and 1 single) as well as 2 single beds in the living room. There is also a balcony/patio with a table if you want to eat or enjoy a morning coffee outside. Housekeeping service is also included 1x a day, which is great.
Each apartment also has air conditioning, which is welcome after spending the day on the beach!
I would recommend Johnston's to anyone looking for a great trip for a reasonable price. It is worth every penny!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Michelle R
Reviewed 14 October 2013

A group of us stayed there from October 10th-13th and all I have to say that this is one of the best places that I've ever stayed in Tobago. The apartments are stocked with everything that you need to cook, they are cosy, clean and very comfortable. The staff is very friendly and willing to help with anything you need. Added to which their housekeeping service is very efficient and the hotel compound is very well kept. It is literally on store bay, you can either walk out through the main entrance or walk through the back gate directly on to the beach. Its also very short walk from the airport and from other shops as well as night life so unless you plan to go exploring the entire island you need not rent a car. My only issue (which isn't too much of an issue) is that they don't have their own pool. They share the pool and restaurant/bar facilities with Crown Point Beach Hotel. Overall is absolutely worth the price and I don't think I'd want to stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: Ask for any of the rooms from 37-44, the view of Store Bay is awesome from these rooms
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Bananaquit Apartments
Bananaquit Apartments
#6 of 14 in Crown Point
Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort

Been to Johnston Apartments? Share your experiences!