Read many reviews beforehand and was pleasantly surprised. Resort was of high quality for the area. Staff were helpful and cheerful, particulary the Social Director who helped organise some great day trips. The Off Road Jeep Safari and Glass Bottom Boat to Bucco Reef and Nylon Pool were highly enjoyable. The waiting/bar/restarant staff were efficient and delighfully cheeky. And I loved the smiles I always received from the porters/bell hops every time I passed thro the front entrance.
Breakfast was a culinary delight with increadible variety, something to suit everybodies taste and lots of it. I was only on B&B so cant comment on other meals.
Stayed in one of the Villas which was always kept clean and cool with surprisingly few mosquitos. Bathroom suite and kitchen area outdated, not up to modern standards, but hey Man, its Tobago! it was still better than expected.
The Tropical Gardens and landscaping were beautiful and impeccablely kept.
I never used the pool or gym facilities but with the warm Caribbean waters gently lapping up the white sand (from Guyana I believe!) was all that was required. To 'swim with the fishes' takes on a different meaning here. Snorkling equipment, boards, canoes and small sail boats are available free of charge. So much to do but sometimes all I did was sip a cool Carib and just enjoyed some Limeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Coco Reef Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago