Stayed here on one of our trips to Tobago. We have friends that live here so have been over quite a few times
I love the island and the spirit of the people.
The beeches are lovely and the weather is usually brilliant for what we want.
The hotel in general needs to play catch up with the times and invest some money into the decor - it's simply dated and does not represent value for money.
If the price of flights were "not out of this world" then we would go to the Island more often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Coco Reef Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago