My wife and one year old stayed for two nights at the resort. I was honestly expecting better for the price we paid since the hotel is a bit dated. However the staff at this hotel was fantastic, always smiling and willing to assist your needs. Breakfast was great, the pool looks like it's not cleaned to often but that doesn't matter because the private beach is the winner. If your looking for peace an quiet this is the place to be. I think if the hotel floors are tiled over it would make a big difference for now.I would like to return but for a better price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Coco Reef Resort & Spa Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago
- Coco Reef Resort & Spa Tobago Crown Point