I visited coco reef with my husband and 14month old toddler to celebrate our anniversary. I was expecting a very updated and perfect hotel since the price was TT$1,785 per night for ocean view which only included breakfast. The rooms are dated and definitely needs updating especially the tiles! We had a balcony but never used it because it was always wet, the roof over it had big spaces so dew and rain kept it wet.
The included breakfast was buffet style which was good, lots of options. Eggs and omelettes cooked to order, wide selection of fruits included watermelon, papaya, pineapple, apples, bananas. There was also yogurt, cereals, breads, bake, cheeses, ham and pork sausages, potatoes.
The pool was very small and dirty.... I never saw anyone use it. However they have a protected private beach so no waves and crystal clear waters.
Overall I liked the hotel but it is too expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Coco Reef Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago