After a terrible experience at the Magdalena Grand Beach Resort, I checked out early and walked-in Coco Reef Hotel. To my pleasant surprise, it was just fantastic and my vacation just flew by. Up to an hour before check-out I was considering foregoing my confirmed return ticket and taking my chances with Stand-by on another day. But I pulled myself together and promised myself I am returning to Coco Reef soon. With more relatives and more time to spare.
Above everything, ALL THE HOTEL STAFF catered to me in every way. Everyone, without fail. Even a maintenance personnel! Each and every member of staff went above and beyond what I would even consider to be their duty. Eg Room Service brought food to my room and on their own accord realised that I forgot to order drinks and brought the same drinks I was drinking previously (complimentary). The day of my check-out, a bell-man took my belongings (water paraphernalia) when I was leaving the beach and told me that I could collect it at check-out to lighten my load to the room. One rainy afternoon, the beach waitress remained on the beach with my small party and offered to check the swim shop for free beach shoes for my son. I can go on and on about many interactions I had with the staff on an outstanding level. This is my standing ovation to everyone at Coco Reef. Thank you for making my stay wonderful.
Secondly, the activities and the food tie for second place. You have night entertainment, beach, reef, the pool. A casual walk to the lobby is a real entertaining stroll for children. Breakfast with the birds is a treat for kids. Swimming among fishes that are brave enough to eat from your hand if you dare. The swim shop has a lot of water activities. I rented a car and it was just a waste. It remained parked in the lot. A walk out of the compound is just beautiful.
The price you pay, it is well worth it. You feel like royalty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coco Reef Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago