We stayed at Coco Reef for 10 days over Christmas and had a fantastic time. The location is perfect and the lagoon makes swimming and snorkelling as safe as it can be for children. The trip out in the Cocomotion boat was a real highlight, so many beautiful fish and coral not to mention a turtle. We also had a day trip in a taxi around the island visiting the rainforest, Argyll waterfall, Jemma's treehouse and many beauty spots and places of interest. But most of all we loved our time at Coco Reef, being very well looked after by the friendly staff and enjoying the buffets and cocktails. We found the hotel to be charming and would not have wanted it renovated and supermodern, it's perfect the way it is. Christmas Day was a real highlight, with a supercool Santa arriving by jetski! We loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coco Reef Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago