My husband and I returned to Coco Reef for the 6th year running, arrived 18th January to an extremely warm welcome and a delicious cocktail from Janelle, before being shown to our suite. Again as I have mentioned before some reviewers say the rooms are a little faded, but they are clean and thats what matters to us, to be honest, we don't spend too much time in there.
There are so many plus points to this hotel that it is difficult to know where to start. Eric Feniet the General Manager is very visible and can be seen in the hotel day and night. He chats with guests, nothing is too much trouble and he genuinely seems to remember each guest. We stayed "all inclusive" and the food, as ever, was excellent, buffet style breakfast, with eggs cooked to order each morning, Bachanals Beach Bar at lunchtimes with fish, ribs, lamb, chicken, burgers all cooked fresh on the bbq along with salads, vegetables, rice and potatoes. Tamara's a la carte Restaurant in the evening is more formal and the food was always superb, staff are very polite and attentive, it is always piping hot and we have never had a bad meal.
We can both honestly say that all the staff are friendly, approachable and helpful, from the garden and maintenance staff to the managers. We would like to thank ALL the staff for making our holiday special and would particularly like to thank Melissa and Angela for looking after us at breakfast and lunchtimes, Gary, Amanda and Lawson in the evenings.
We sometimes read the reviews of disappointed holiday makers and wonder if they were in the same hotel as us, we can only say again, that if they had a problem with staff, it must be them with the problem - not the staff. Tobagans are lovely warm friendly people and if you treat them with respect and friendship they respond accordingly.
We will hopefully be returning again next January for our 7th visit - can't wait :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Coco Reef Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago