Resort has seen better days and has a tired look in many areas. Bedroom lacked facilities which are common in 4* hotels eg wifi, DVD player. However, furniture in room was good, including bed. Shower badly needed upgrading with a thermostat. Most public areas needed a minimum repaint. Hotel entertainment very limited and not advertised pre-event.
Restaurant food good and varied, but service was rather hit and miss.
In summary, this resort was a pleasant place to stay but not such good value as other hotels in the Carribean
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Coco Reef Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago