Just returned from a 3 week stay at Coco Reef. As soon as we walked into the foyer, it felt like coming home. We had the same room as last year, Room 243. Magnificent views of the gardens, beach and sea. We were a little disappointed not to have robes and slippers, but after a word with Kirton, this was soon rectified. I can't name all the staff, but several spring to mind, Kirton, Preston, Alicia, Gary, Amanda, Angela, Tricia, Beverley and Lawson were all very attentive and helpful, that's not to say the other staff weren't, but I can't mention everyone. Any little issue we had, Kirton sorted it out for us.
If I had any issues, it would be the state of the beach towels. They were very thin and in poor condition. The décor is dated and shabby in places. The bathrooms all need up grading and maybe some new sunbeds. Would this stop us going again - not on your life, we have booked for next year already
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Coco Reef Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago