This was our second visit to Coco Reef, and it is difficult to find fault with the hotel. Our room was clean and beds very comfortable, once again our thanks to management for a complimentary upgrade to ocean view for both ourselves and our children's adjacent room. The staff are so helpful and friendly, and seemed to be a lot more professional and polite this time. I think Kirten, the restaurant manager is doing an amazing job with staff training, it is very noticeable. I don't think I've ever had so many "Your Welcome's".I feel the whole family became quite close to some of the staff, it was difficult saying goodbye.
We stayed All In. and were very happy with the food. Great breakfast choice, super fresh BBQ'd fish for lunch and really interesting choices for evening dinner. The chef can do some great things with shrimp!
If you remember this is a Tobago hotel (and not the Strand), I think you can really enjoy your stay. I see complaints about the rooms, but we have had no problems. We also saw room refurbishments going on while we were thereso the hotel is being updated. I cannot criticize the food quality, but if any one from hotel management is reading this, I would have liked more spicey options.
As we had an evening flight, we asked for a late checkout. This was also given complimentary.
For me, the staff made our stay memorable, a smile was repaid 10 fold.
We had dislikes, but these were outside the control of the hotel. I'd def. recommend spraying your feet and lower legs when visiting the restaurant in the evening if you are prone to attack.
The sand flies (no-see-ums) under the tables in the evening can be very annoying (and painful), as we found out on our first night visit..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Coco Reef Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago