Before I start I want to say that we are well travelled throughout the Caribbean and know what to expect. Saying that all I can say about this place is it is awful, I do not recommend it. We went for two weeks and couldn't wait to get home. It looks good on the surface but under the facade it is not what it advertises. It was so bad we wrote our tour company when we returned to complain about the discrepancy in the advertising and got a partial refund. I could go on about all that is wrong with it but there is far to many things. The only good thing I can say is the lagoon is lovely, a fabulous place to swim and snorkel until they open the resort to day guest on the weekends then it is bedlam. It was the worse Caribbean holiday we have had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Coco Reef Resort & Spa Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago
- Coco Reef Resort & Spa Tobago Crown Point