“basic”

Bago's Beach Bar
Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in Crown Point
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours
Description: A traditional fun Caribbean Beach bar located five feet away from the the ocean touching your feet. serving Specialty Island Cocktails Some made with local Fruits Cold Beer Eclectic mix of local and international cuisine
Staines
“basic”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Has been 'refurbished' into a family bar now. More open and close to the beach. Plays music quite loudly though.

Visited May 2014

bentham yorkshire
“The Best Bar and food”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Great location on the beach on the corner of Pidgen Point Road.Shirley and Bob are GREAT hosts,good food at good prices

Visited March 2014
1 Thank melron19
Watersmeet, Michigan
“Rude! Were Totally Ignored”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

My husband and I went here on an afternoon. Maybe 3 tables were occupied. A man in a blue shirt and long pants was standing there as though he was going to ask if he could seat us. He never did. Perhaps he was security. I did see him address another pair, but he did not say a word to me. (They may have asked him something, as well) I walked through the eating area in search of a table that had a menu on it. When I saw none, I went to the bar. A couple were looking at a menu. I waited, hoping to get a look myself when they were done. Another group of 2 were also waiting and they got the menu to look at and then offered it to me. There was someone tending the bar, but no customers. Never did she acknowledge any of us at the bar who were waiting to be seated or place an order. I had enough and we walked out and found a different place to have lunch.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank MilwaukeeSunseeker2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Sunset. Cold drinks. Friendly staff. Beach. What's not to like?”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Bagos is not fancy. It is probably a dive bar with a great location. That said, it's probably the best beach/dive bar you'll ever go to.

TIPS:

- Arrive by 5pm. Seats for sunset go fast so get here, get some drinks in and pick the best spot.
- Cameras welcome. Bring them for sunset shots.
- Drinks are strong and pretty cheap. Beer is super cold.
- BRING INSECT REPELLANT. Your ankles are lunch otherwise. You've been warned.
- Food takes a while to be made. This is endemic to Tobago.
- Football is also on here. Come early for seats (see earlier about sunset watchers).
- Parking is outside along the road but watch out for the high curbs (you've been warned).

• Visited March 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Kharona: Will be going back..”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We found a gem in Tobago, Bago's bar is wonderful liming spot, great atmosphere, the staff is wonderful and the food was awesome.. We loved the location. Wonderful spot to hangout. We are off to Tobago for spring break and will be visiting Bago's.. Cheers everyone :)

• Visited January 2014