“"Great" Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hummingbird Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Crown Point
Hummingbird Hotel
Ranked #7 of 20 Crown Point B&B and Inns
Trinidad
“"Great" Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

My family stayed at Humming Bird during the period August 10 - 14. My two kids enjoyed the pool"Great" and the wifi and cable tv worked "Great". Our suite was located upstairs overlooking the pool. The room "Great", kitchenette "Great". Clean towels, Water pressure in the shower "Great". Breakfast was "Great" and Paul is so friendly, he really made our stay memorable, "Thank You." Would surely visit again.

Room Tip: Suites overlooking the pool!!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank NadiaTrinidad

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Georgetown, Guyana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

My family and I stayed for five days in July 2013 and the service was great. Paul is a great cook, very accommodating and friendly; he's a gem. Joey the cat became a great friend of ours and visited us in our suite regularly. The hotel is nice and the location convenient and my kids had a great time in the pool.

The only downside was that the windows and ledges of our suite were in urgent need of cleaning. Other than that, the rest of the suite was clean. I will however, stay there again as the service provided by Paul more than compensated.

My bit of advice - just make sure that every area of the hotel is immaculate.

Rae

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Raelvj
Bridgend, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had our honeymoon here end of may/start of June and absolutely loved it, the hotel is run by Paul and Linda a welsh/Trinidadian couple who are fantastic hosts.
Our room was immaculate on arrival and stayed that way the whole week we were there, our bed was comfy and we had free aircon ( most places in Europe charge for aircon so nice suprise) .
All the rooms border the pool which is nice where there are plenty of sun loungers if you fancied relaxing after a day out and the pool itself is clean and enough of a good size to be able to do a few laps before breakfast.
We had breakfast here most mornings and had a full eng or egg on toast or just continental or whatever we fancied with tea coffee juice etc, we also ate here twice in the evening, Paul is an outstanding chef, you just have to try his lobster fresh caught that day it's out of this world, my husband tried the crayfish one night and I had a nibble and it was equally as nice.
There is also a drop of service to the beach after breakfast but it is only a 10 minute walk.
Linda who is from Trinidad is lovely she helped us book our boat trip where we stopped off at different bays to snorkel ( and we saw a sea turtle in the water!!!) fantastic!.
The hotel is about a 1 minute drive from the airport but its no Heathrow only a few planes come in and out so no need to worry about noise.
The other hotel staff include a little white dog called sparkle and a friendly ginger cat called joey.
They have got a hire car too a automatic little jimmy which we rented for a few days to explore.
Fantastic value for money, we love it here and we will be coming back again.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank columbianblacktail1
Houston,Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

I stayed at The Humming Bird for 3 weeks,it was lovely Paul & Linda were fantastic, They sorted out any problems that came up for me. Paul is a great cook,I ate there a lot.This is a small friendly hotel with air conditioned rooms, cable tv and WiFi. The grounds are nicely laid out around the swimming pool and the cost includes breakfast and a very good dinner is available at a very reasonable price. The beauty of this hotel lies in the excellent service and friendly atmosphere.

Room Tip: Relax and enjoy the atmosphere
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Nick&Dee
Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2013

I stayed at The Humming Bird late Jan/Feb 2013 for 3 weeks,it was lovely
Paul & Linda were great,I had a few problems with one thing & another & Paul & Linda soon sorted it all out for me.
Paul is a great cook,I ate there a lot and LInda makes a great Dahl.
Their pets Rainbow &Joey& Sparkle the dog were a delight,always had a visitor about 6am -Joey the cat was such a lovely cat
I would recommend anyone to stay here.
Thank you to both of you for making my stay so great....I will be back
Love Jill (Jude)

Room Tip: Suites are large,clean,lovely
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank Jude123_13
London United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2013

This is a small friendly hotel with pleasant no frills, air conditioned rooms with cable tv and WiFi. The grounds are nicely laid out around the swimming pool. The cost includes a good breakfast and a very good dinner is available on request at a very reasonable price. The great strength of this hotel lies in the excellent and helpful service and friendly atmosphere created by the owners, Paul and Linda. I enjoyed my stay here more than any hotel I have been in and would look forward to returning in the future.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank Stella J
Macedon, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2013

This is my second visit to Tobago and we stayed at the Hummingbird again, just as nice as the first time...We had 4 people in our party (my wife,baby, her friend and my friend)...booked 2 rooms for 12 days and had a great time..Great breakfast every morning and an excellent flying fish dinner (made by Paul and Linda)...We usually go to Tobago every 3 or 4 years and we will be definetely staying at the Hummingbird again

Room Tip: there all good rooms
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
#2 of 20 in Crown Point
Mount Irvine Bay Resort
Mount Irvine Bay Resort
#1 of 1 in Mount Irvine

Been to Hummingbird Hotel? Share your experiences!