“Dash Villa - A Sweet Taste of Tobago”
Review of Dash Villa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Crown Point
Dash Villa
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I visited Tobago Labor Day week 2013. It was my first trip abroad, and I must say that if traveling abroad is like this, then other places have a tough act to follow! There were so many wonderful things about this trip but the accommodations (where I laid my head each night) made the difference for me. Duane and Sherry were wonderful hosts. The rooms were spacious, comfortable and clean with all the modern conveniences that I was used to at home.. Private bathrooms, a warm inviting deck with a Tobago view, made morning/afternoon tea on the deck something I looked forward to daily. A swim in the beautifully landscaped lit swimming pool was an after dinner evening ritual. Because of my gracious hosts, I was able to experience and learn about their culture, their food, their language, and the simplicity of Tobago life. Not only did they provide transportation to and from the airport, they made arrangements for a guided tour of the island, its people and beaches. Never did I feel afraid nor uncomfortable. I expected the best and that is exactly what I received. I will be returning to Dash Villa because of the stellar treatment that I received on my very first visit.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 7 June 2013

My husband and I spent one week at Dash Villa and enjoyed it thoroughly! Dash Villa is one of those places that you looked forward to returning to every time you go out. Duane and Sherry made sure we were comfortable and well secured. I definitely would be returning to this beautiful place. Thumbs up to the decorations in and around the Villa!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed 26 May 2013

We had a wonderful time at DASH villa!!! The villa is conveniently located less than 5 minutes from the airport - a good thing if we came off a long flight! The accommodations are beautiful. The room was tastefully decorated, the bed extremely comfortable. There is also an extremely private pool towards the back of the property.... perfect when we were lazy to leave the compound. We were also a couple minutes from the famous Pigeon Point where we relaxed on the beautiful beach. Before our daily exploration of the island each day, we had breakfast on the balcony....just a very relaxing place to be! Our host Duane and Sherry were very accommodating. We plan to return and would definitely be staying at DASH villa :)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I spent two wonderful weeks at the Dash Villa and I had such an amazing time. The ambiance was conducive for relaxation, and perfect for a getaway from the hustle and bustle of city living. As a single female living in New York, I just wanted a peaceful getaway, something close to nice beaches and a home away from home. When I arrived at Dash Villa I was greeted by two warm accommodating souls, and they made me feel like I had just arrived at my second home. Most of the beaches were within 10 minutes away from the Villa. I was able to dine in and dine out without much trouble. One of the highlights of my trip was visiting the famous Nylon pool. I was able to get there early in the morning before the crowds because my hosts made arrangements with a local tour guide to take me there. When I got there it was only me and this wondrous Iconic pool of blue waters. I could not ask for a more peaceful or serene encounter. It was truly an amazing experience. Thank you Dash Villa.

Room Tip: I stayed in the room closest to the balcony and it was wonderful.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Fleur C
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I spent one week at DASH villa at the end of August. My boyfriend and I had a great time. The host are really helpful and accommodating. We really did nothing in the way of planning our activities. We told them what we wanted and they made all the arrangements for: dolphin watching, nylon pool trip, and a tour around the island. The room was really relaxing and comfortable after our long days out. Mattress was really comfortable! They also arranged a car rental for us. Just really nice hosts. I’ve stayed at a few places in Tobago; this is my favourite. Will be my first choice when I return!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Kariwak Village Holistic Haven and Hotel
Coco Reef Tobago
Coco Reef Tobago
#1 of 3 in Crown Point

Been to Dash Villa? Share your experiences!