“Home made”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Dartmouth, Canada
“Home made”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stopped in for breakfast and coffee on the go. The service was great, food was home cooked and tasty! Price was great as well.

Visited April 2014

Trinidad
“The more you eat the more you want”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

Jenny's was most overlooked by me if I do say so myself. However in search of breakfast we decided to try there.... we were NOT disappointed. I had saltfish and bake...it was expensive for that alone at $60.00. But it has since left me with constant cravings...yum....

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Still excellent after ayear away”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

Jenny's is great. Right across from the RBC in Crown Point, the food has been consistently good on each trip.
Go there.
Np, really, go there.

Visited December 2013
Curepe
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

Although the food was good I was disappointed because I was there in 2012 and found everything....food ...service were a lot better.

Visited August 2013
United Kingdom
“Very good chicken and chips!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

We were struggling to find a place to eat after coming from Argyle Falls. We decided to go up Charlotteville via Speyside to find a decent restaurant. Finally stumbled across Jenny's and I remembered it from my research on Trip Advisor. We both ordered Chicken and chips for 60TT each, and although it took quite a long time to reach (we were hungry!), it was a delight when we started eating. The chicken was crunchy outside and very soft and juicy inside. The chips were very good too!

• Visited October 2013