“Wonderful food!”

Cuisines: Caribbean
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful food!”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Perfect place to have dinner on an evening. The food was excellent and the owner (who was also the chef) was very attentive. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough!!!

• Visited February 2013

Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Surprising Little Hideout”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Just visited this place on a whim. The night we were there happened to be Valentines Day and there was only one other couple lending to an air of seclusion. The decor was very warming and receptive with an island feel. There is only one woman serving but she is quite friendly and she offered very good service.

The appetizers were delicious with my wife having Stuffed Crab Back and I had the Chip Chip (small mollusc) Cocktail. They also have a delicious Hot Sauce. My wife and myself both had differing chicken dishes - BBQ and Curry but they were both delicious.
Prices were very good as well and I can definitely say there is Value for money.

Definitely a place I would both recommend and revisit.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Nis N
“Amazing”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Small restaurant near sandy point hotel. Very good food, we had both meat, fish, chicken and vegetarian dishes here. And it was amazing. Wish we have found it sooner. The owner is very kind and she does everything herself and she does it well! It's a "must go eat place" in Tobago!