“Little piece of paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
Newly built home
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Newly built home
This magical view is from the entrance to the community. Absolutely stunning.
Open floor lay out. Comfortable space.  Fully equipped kitchen
Breakfast area
Romantic and serene
Master Bedroom
Comfortable Living room for family conversation.
Bedroom 2
Dining area
Playpen and air mattress available
Local fruits for our guest first morning
Washer/Dryer and laundry detergent available to our guests
Bedroom 3
Main bathroom 1 of 2 full bathrooms.
Bedroom 4 has glass ceiling to floor windows. Striking mornings as the sun lights up the room.
Community infinity pool
Balcony View of the mountains and Lake Arenal
Entrance to the private community
2 Kayaks available to our guests.
Rio Celeste is 1 hr drive
ATV in La Fortuna.  Fun!!!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Tourist63...
“Little piece of paradise ”
Reviewed 27 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

My family had a wonderful 2 night stay at Casa Isabelita. The house suited our needs perfectly (6 adults and 4 children). The views from every window were stunning and our children loved the pool. Jennie was incredibly responsive and helpful. Very much appreciated. To kayak there is a bit of a hill down to the lake but we did it anyway and it was well worth it. We would most definitely stay there again if we were so fortunate to come back.

15 May 2018
Glad to know you truly enjoyed the time here at Casa Isabelita. Thank you!!!
Emilio F
“Peace and tranquility - a little piece of paradise”
Reviewed 19 November 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Casa Isabelita gets it right, with attention to detail and the believe that you should feel welcomed and at home when you travel. Casa isabelita provides all the amenities and at home comforts, you will enjoy throughout your stay. I was welcomed with fresh fruits and a very clean home. They have kayaks for the lake, a fully stocked kitchen to make home made breakfast, lunch and dinner, tv and internet for the whole family. The home is spacious and being a total of 3 stories provides ample space for even the biggest of families. When I went we had 8 people sleep comfortably. The second floor offers a balcony with stunning views of the lake and land. the decor is perfect for the home and setting. You get this feeling of peace and tranquility that is priceless, although coming from a major U.S city, it took me a few days to get used to the much slower life style, but I have to say I miss it, you come to understand and appreciate the lifestyle and staying in Casa Isabelita facilitated that great experience. The owners are very caring, friendly and you are instantly friends and family, every interaction with them was a great experience in itself. I will definitely recommend and I will be back again for my little piece of paradise. Thank you Casa Isabelita, Jennie and Mairon.

20 Nov 2017
Thank you Emilio. We hope you come back to Costa Rica soon!!!!
ralfguzma...
Cranston, Rhode Island
“Great place to relax!”
Reviewed 18 November 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was my first trip to Costa Rica, and I have to say I loved staying here. It was very relaxing, quite from noise, and a spectacular view to see. If you are looking for place to get away from the city life and noise, please book a stay here. It is so well worth it. I highly recommend anyone that is planning on visiting Costa Rica to stay here. When I go back to Costa Rica, I will stay at this place again.

19 Nov 2017
We love your feedback. Thanks for staying with us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing