“Love going to this restaurant”
Review of Moya's Place

Moya's Place
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Nuevo Arenal
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Arenal's sacred refuge for supreme tranquility. There aren't a million signs, but the food and ambiance say it all! Amazing wraps, pizza, and other unique cuisine.
Nuevo Arenal
“Love going to this restaurant”
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Great restaurant. Good prices and delicious food. Also large variety of food on the menu and also sometimes has specials that are delicious. Regular foods are salads, wraps, meat dishes, pastas, and the very best pizzas. Desserts are wonderful. Owner cooks and wife makes superb desserts. Food is fresh and presented beautifully. Cute restaurant with a nice atmosphere.

1 Thank tonibalcr

• Hebrew first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Wrapped or Curried, it's ALL GOOD!”
Reviewed 10 June 2011

Want some different fare as you're sightseeing in Costa Rica? No longer excited by rice, beans and tortillas? Moya's Place is definitely the right spot for you! It's small, but friendly. (If the ceiling fans aren't on, just ask and they'll be more than happy to oblige). I had a chicken wrap with a cute name. I can't remember if it was Crazy, Drunk or Funky, but I'm thrilled that chicken didn't make it across the road! My husband had the Curried Chicken Salad that was EXCELLENT! If you go with a group, get different wraps and share them. You must not miss the Flying Pig! The Sweet Potato coleslaw isn't what you would think, but you'll be happy you ordered it.
I won't leave the table without dessert and Moya's Place serves homade cakes and bars. After declining dessert, when the carrot cake came out, my husband asked for another spoon! (I think it must have been the warm caramel syrup drizzled on the plate).

1 Thank ib2qtpie
Tilaran, Costa Rica
“Charming and Delicious”
Reviewed 9 June 2011

My friend and I live in Costa Rica and were doing a day trip around the lake. Stopped in for lunch. I had the Flying Pig Wrap (ham, mozz, avocado, jalapeno, lettuce) and it was fantastic. Had to take half home because it was sooo big. I am not a big red cabbage fan but the side salad of red cabbage, potato and raisin made me a believer. My friend had the Happy Burrito and she, too, couldn't finish it all. Even though I had no room for dessert I took home a piece of each selection. I recommend Moya's wholeheartedly!

1 Thank Cindy C
San Jose, Costa Rica
“One of the best Pizza Places in Costa Rica”
Reviewed 21 May 2011

My first choice restaurant when travelling to Nuevo Arenal.
Pizza originally comes from Italy, and Moyas restaurant is one of the very few places in Costa Rica where Pizza tastes italian. I have been to Italy several times, so I know what I am talking about.
For those who hate pizza, they have a large variety of wraps and other delicious goodies on their menu, not to forget the yummie deserts and pastries.

• Visited March 2011
Tronadora
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love Moyas”
Reviewed 21 May 2011

Love Moyas! Always a special treat when we go to Arenal.Try the Happy Burrito, Delish! The desserts are always awesome, as well as everything else on the menu. Wonderful people, pleasant atmosphere you can't go wrong here, Stop in for a bite whenever you get a chance :) It is one on the places I always take friends who are visiting.

• Visited May 2011