“Good pizza in good location”
Review of Moya's Place

Moya's Place
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Nuevo Arenal
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Arenal's sacred refuge for supreme tranquility. There aren't a million signs, but the food and ambiance say it all! Amazing wraps, pizza, and other unique cuisine.
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Good food; location was easy to find, just off the main road into Nuevo Arenal. The night we ate there, service was slow in spite of not being very busy. I would avoid sitting outside or near the road. A truck stopped just across the street and idled with the exhaust fumes spoiling an otherwise enjoyable meal. I would encourage getting a table as far away from the street as possible.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Nice play for a pizza in Nuevo Areanal, lots of space, great and huge choice of really good pizza, music tends to be a bit loud but ok.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I have eaten here several times for lunch and dinner and have not been disappointed. I've had their pizza, chicken, and hamburgers. The trouble you will have is plate envy, even though the meal I ordered was great the meal he/she ordered and I got to sample was even better. Also be patient as every order is made when ordered. We rushed one meal and the chicken could have been cooked longer. So go when you have plenty of time. In fact, Costa Rica is a place to relax and I learned not to be in a hurry anywhere.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I unexpectedly ended up having to stay in Nuevo Arenal for a couple of nights, and this restaurant was right in front of the room I was staying at. It has a cute funky interior and had latin music playing. I had the Hawaiian pizza one night, which was really good, and the jalapeño quesadillas the next (which were also good). They also make nice mixed drinks w/ starfruit slices on them, which is cute. The waitress I had both times was super friendly.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

They serve excellent pizza and beer! We spent time there enjoying both while we played around on our computer, Thanks to the free Wi-Fi!