“Perfect place for the perfect vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the Casa Blanca Entrance Gate
Outdoor Bar
Outdoor Shower near Jacuzzi
Planter off Villa I Patio
Walkway Between Villa I and Villa II
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Russian first
Any
Nelson d
Tucson, Arizona
“Perfect place for the perfect vacation”
Reviewed 24 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This is a truly wonderful place to stay when in this area. There are no better views and this place has everything you need for a restful vacation. It is centrally located near restaurants and activities. The quiet and views are captivating - almost hypnotic. A full kitchen, internet (fine for surfing, but not for streaming), laundry facilities, BBQ, spa and worth mentioning again, drop-dead views.

Brenda H
“Beautiful Lake Arenal Vacationa”
Reviewed 14 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We stayed at Casa Blanca Villa II and cottage on Lake Arenal. Everything we needed was there. It was beautifully decorated and the views were amazing. Restaurants were close by and the locals are friendly and very helpful. If you need a place to unwind and chill out this is definitely a good choice.

MarkHUtah
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Exceptional lodging with breath-taking views”
Reviewed 26 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I really can't say enough good things about our experience at Casa Blanca. We wondered if it could really be as amazing as the pictures online but the real thing was considerably better. The furnishings were excellent and the kitchen was well stocked with utensils and everything you could possibly need.

The property manager (Ty) was very helpful, speaks perfect English, and was great at giving us recommendations and helping us set up activities. The owner (Marc) was very generous, always responded quickly, and was great to work with. One of the things they do particularly well is communicating and giving you everything you need to enjoy you time at Casa Blanca and your stay in Costa Rica.

The views and the sunsets were really too amazing to describe. We absolutely plan to stay here again next time we visit.

Carla B
“AMAZING!!!!”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Thank you Casa Blanca. Our stay was unbelievable. If you go to Costa Rica, this is the place to stay. The property is so well-maintained and the property manager, Ty, was always at our disposable if we needed him. Villa I met every expectation and more. We could have not been happier. The weather was beautiful and everything was really easy to get to. The Arenal people were so welcoming and everything was so clean. Thank you Marc and Michele for an amazing adventure. We are definitely going back. From zip lining to walking the Catarata to eating ate Gingerbread made our trip unforgettable. Pura Vida!!!

Rick and Carla Hall

skeen3111
Des Moines, Iowa
“Excellent Stay!”
Reviewed 26 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We loved the seclusion of the property....inside and out spacious...nice furnishings..wildlife visited us!....stayed for 3 nights...enjoyed the area...Gingerbread Restaurant nearby is a must experience! Marc and Ty were both great to work with and over the top willing to share pointers with CR and the area. Would stay here again when in the area!

Your age range 35-49
esbrl
“Simply amazing!”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This was our second time staying here and it won't be our last. The location is wonderful with stunning views. We love the little community of Nuevo Arenal and have found some superb nearby restaurants.
We have stayed in both villas and they are both beautiful. Super comfy and well stocked. The property is constantly being upgraded and we loved the New hot tub!!
Thanks to Ty and Marc.
We'll be back!!

A E
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My wife and I spent our 19th anniversary here. It was way beyond our expectations. The property is private, beautiful, and well worth the price. We are very very happy with our stay! Ty was a great help when we arrived.
It was hard to find though, we got lost twice and our GPS wasn't much of a help.
It was well worth the stress when we arrived though, we will be back.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing