“Relaxing Paradise just a drive away from...”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the Casa Blanca Entrance Gate
Outdoor Bar
Outdoor Shower near Jacuzzi
Planter off Villa I Patio
Walkway Between Villa I and Villa II
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 122 reviews

Reviews from our community

Brian B
“Relaxing Paradise just a drive away from Adventures of a Lifetime!”
Reviewed 26 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Our only regret was not being able to stay here longer! The house itself is an amazing open layout with high end finishes and comfort. Not much can beat the scene from the hammock on the lower porch with the tropical birds flying in for a morning snack. We enjoyed coffee on the patio every morning and relaxed in the hot tub looking at stars all night. The house manager Tyler had everything setup for us and checked us in and out at our convenience. He set us up with an adventure tour that was surely better and more authentic than the highly advertised ones you'll find searching the internet. If we make it back I would not hesitate staying here again!

Date of stay: February 2018
Destinati...
“Breathtaking”
Reviewed 10 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Casa Blanca. The house is gorgeous and the view is breathtaking. We enjoyed are time feeding the many birds and relaxing on the spacious patio. This house is equipped with everything you need and is in a great location. I highly recommend this house and am pretty sure we’ll be back to enjoy it again!

TerriF050...
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nothing short of SPECTACULAR (again)”
Reviewed 30 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Second trip to this amazing slice of heaven nestled into the breathtaking panorama of Lake Arenal. Quality accommodations at a fantastic price. The view of the lake, the food at local restaurants, the lovely locals, and fun activities in and around Arenal - top notch. This property is impeccable and constantly maintained at a superior level. Whatever Villa you choose you will not be disappointed. I plan to return again ... and again ... LOVE.

Your age range 50-64
bealbea
Chicago, Illinois
“Private luxury overlooking stunning Lake Arenal”
Reviewed 29 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

A true luxury experience, surrounded by lush rain forest with stunning views to Lake Arenal in a relaxing environment. The location is perfectly situated nearby the small town, but perched up on your own private hillside. We traveled with a group of girlfriends and rented a larger home and two casitas. All of the accommodations were clean, comfortable and finished beautifully in traditional Costa Rican style. There was space for everyone to spread out and ability to come together for large meals in the larger home. We really thoroughly enjoyed our stay and look most forward to returning one day. This place is magical! Highly recommended.

Your age range 35-49
Stephanie...
Glencoe, Missouri
“Ultimate Paradise”
Reviewed 29 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I went with three friends and had a blast. Location is safe, clean and the views are breathtaking. Highly recommend for families, girl trip or a romantic getaway. I can not wait to go back.

Your age range 35-49
Michelle...
South Lake Tahoe, California
“Best Ever! Relaxed Luxury!”
Reviewed 19 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Our family of eight just spent four days at Casa Blanca...Our only regret? That we didn't book longer! It is the most beautiful setting in Nueva Arenal, close to town and cozy in a luxurious sort of way. We were amazed at the amenities that we received for the price! From the second that we stepped on the property, my dad was planning how and when we would return. We enjoyed it so much that we decided to spend our last day in Lake Arenal just hanging out Casa Blanca as opposed to traveling down to La Fortuna (only 45 minutes away) or experiencing tours. We read, soaked in the hot tub, did acro-yoga on the grass...all while enjoying an uninterrupted view of Lake Arenal. One must when you are there...Casa Paniagua. We brought dinner from there back to our patio the first night and then ate there at least once everyday! We thank Ty for welcoming us so graciously and Jillian and Aurturo at Casa Paniagua for making our stay even more complete!

Sheena C
“Stunning and gorgous place”
Reviewed 11 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

This place was beyond beautiful. We stayed in the Junior Villa. It was gorgeous, spacious, with an amazing bed, WIFI, Netflix, great kitchen, amazing shower, just perfect and beautiful. The view from the property is to die for. The hot tub area and hammock are so beyond beautiful. It is simply amazing to hot tub outside with the stunning view with the wonderful climate or under the beautiful stars. This place exceeded all expectations, and we would gladly have stayed there our entire trip in Costa Rica if we could have. Also the manager of the property was extremely flexible, helpful, and great. Thanks for an amazing stay!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
$USD
United Kingdom
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.