“Nightmare”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Antipolo City
Casa Ibiza Resort & Events Place
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Antipolo City
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Unfriendly staff n very inconsiderate.. The kitchen sink was sooo dirty i wanted to scrub it.. So did the bathrooms! It seemed unsanitized.. And oh my they do not have a hot shower?big no! No thermos.. They did not sanitize or put bleaching agent at night time at the pools.. Very dangerous if some visitors had communicable disease.. The food.. Limited choices n expensive.. The master's bedroom was the only ok room.. The other would fit only the smurfs family.. Small pool.. We got fined 3k for corkage..

Room Tip: Check other people's blog, pics, reviews..
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
10  Thank Marie G

Reviewed 18 June 2012

Went there because we got enticed by the beauty of its ads (their marketing is good!). Bought the promo voucher online for 10pax. We stayed at a grand villa (note: actual villa was not as good as how it looked like in their website).

Second Floor
The sala and dining area are at the 2nd flr. Yes they have this big plasma TV but when we stayed there, only 2 cable channels were available (channels which you would never waste your time on). When I was checking in at the Guest Relations Office, I heard similar complaint regarding other guest's cable not receiving any channels. Oh, I almost forgot. We couldn't stay at the 2nd flr FOR LONG because it was pretty hot in there (NO AIRCON NOR ELECTRIC FAN).

THIRD FLOOR
The 3rd flr. holds three bedrooms (1 master bedroom, 2 single bedrooms [both with pullouts]). Aircons inside the single bedrooms sufficed to cool the rooms. HOWEVER, similar aircon unit placed in the master bedroom couldn't sufficely give off the comfortable cool for the whole room except for the area where the aircon is directly placed on. We were greeted in the master bedroom with a LIVE COCKROACH! (Ewwww!) When we were about to retire in the wee hours of the night, one of our friends felt the roach crawling upon her and so we got frenzied looking for it and aiming to kill it for our piece of mind! How's that for a nice room? I don't think so...

FAMILY-STYLE DINNER FOR 10 and COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST
When we checked in, we were asked the exact time we wish to have our dinner. Their restaurant/bar is an open area near the swimming pools. HOWEVER, their dining area couldn't accommodate more than 40 pax all at the same time. We went there at the time agreed but there were no available table for us. We had to wait for another hour. Serving size for our chosen meals were small for 10 pax . I agree with the previous comment made here by others that their food prices are not reasonable. Breakfast served to us seemed to have been good for only 5 persons esp the rice. We had to order extra for this and make "tipid" with our ulam. Overall, dining experience was bad.

SWIMMING POOLS
There were 2 swimming pools - one for kids and one for adults.

The kids swimming pool was unreasonably dirty! To think that children will have to go there! There were insects in the pool aside from the usual twigs and leaves that fell off from the trees.

The adult swimming pool could have been okay except for its design where the slope seems to be from deep to shallow from the pool stairs/steps.

BATHROOMS INSIDE THE GRAND VILLA
We were lucky enough that our grand villa's drainage and sink were okay (thank God!). However, the common bathroom's shower was not working. The bathrooms were not very well kept.

LOCATION
We went there via private vehicles. Yes, sapang buho road is a little difficult to locate. Our other party got lost. You will have to constantly ask people from the area the way to the resort.

STAFF AT THE GUEST RELATIONS OFFICE/RESTAURANT
Poker faced staff. Natawa ako nung nabasa ko ung isang comment dito about the staff because that's how I see them also. I think they lack on warmth and sincerity to serve the guests. They lack staff also in their restaurant.

OVERALL
My comment and experience may be different from yours should you choose this place. However, I suggest you seriously consider first before making this deal. I personally think we made a wrong decision and just wasted our money. We could have spent it elsewhere. So it was a lesson for us.

Read all comments here or make an ocular to their place before anything else.

For us, we will NEVER come back here -- definitely NOT WORTH THE PENNY :(

14  Thank EmRaz
Reviewed 9 June 2012

We have stay for 2 days here, the place is nice but customer service is not good.. They should get pay attention on serving customers especially on cooking and serving their food. If there is any fast food near the resort we would rather have our dinner and breakfast there.

Room Tip: Rooms were very nice.
2  Thank SkyscrapperIyah
Reviewed 4 June 2012

OMG! The look in their website is deceiving! I will definitely never come back in this resort. Their villa is ok except for the fact that their sink and drainage is overflowing. Their shower handle is not well functioning it will take you 5 to 10mins before using the shower. Not well maintained. and the worse part, we found used/ wet tissues and dead cockroach under our bed (YUCCCKKK to death!!!) The breakfast serving is worth P180 and it looks like worth only P30?!?! the scrambled egg doesn't even look like they put a whole egg in a meal! Wait... there's more. Their food and beverages are over priced (and I think they don't have the "K" to overprice their products!!!) example is their bottle of "the bar" vodka (750ml) which in market the only sells P71 but in their resort it cost P500 adn a bottle of "Tanduay Ice" in the market is P26 there, P100. I WILL NEVER COME BACK IN THIS a.k.a. resort ever!!!! WARNING: Do not be attract in their deal in ensogo, metrodeal, groupon and the like. You will just waste your money. =(

5  Thank castanedad
Reviewed 19 May 2012

My team at work decided to hold our team building at Casa Ibiza and we purchased the Ensogo Deal for 10pax. I searched for reviews and I was so devastated with the negative reviews that I panicked two days before our reservation. But we decided to just go for it and see for ourselves! First of all, the Grand Villa is not so bad. The 2nd floor where the sala, dining and kitchen are located, is spacious and we enjoyed our jenga games there. The 3rd floor which consists of the rooms, is kinda small for 10pax but we did managed to squeeze in ourselves. When we got there, the setup is for 8pax only. One master bed and 2 single beds with pullouts, and two extra mattresses. I asked the reception why its only for 8 pax and the answer that I got was, the setup was for 10pax with children. Well they should've made that clear right? anyway, they just gave us 2 more extra mattresses for free... but no extra pillows! Other pros and cons:
PROS: spacious area to hold some teambuilding activities, cozy cabanas, soft beds, clean enough rooms, ref and comfort rooms, parking for each villa, gated compound gave us the safe feeling, Relaxing ambiance esp at night.
CONS: hard to find sapang buho, no signs going to Ibiza from main road! super slow service at the dining area (understaffed), pokerfaced receptionist and servers (except for Mel who seem friendly enough), no lights going to the common CR near the spa, small breakfast portion, around 1o confusing keys for each villa, some locks not working or cannot be opened by any key!
VERDICT: Good enough for a promo, and for a small to medium sized group. Don't expect too much and you'll enjoy your stay! We did not sweat the small stuff a lot, and with good company, you will still have a great time! :)

Room Tip: The grand villa is bigger and better than the deluxe rooms. If you're more than 10 adults, it co...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
9  Thank JazzV
Reviewed 27 April 2012

By the way. I actually based my reviews on the obvious... The "bad one" and went to see for myself. sorry to be a conflict to other reviews but based on me experience at Casa Ibiza. I had a great time and i loved the place. Calming and relaxing. I availed their package promo for 30pax and each and everyone of my staff had a great time. We also got some Spa treatment! We all adored the staff. Friendly and all. Cleanliness wise the amenities we maintained well, cudos for the staff! over all i would rate them a 8 out of 10! And yes i will come back!

Room Tip: Grand Villa if more than 7 pax
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Lily L
Reviewed 7 April 2012

We went there, holy week, and I got shocked for realizing we went to the wrong place. I didn't expect that casa ibiza was that bad to spend your vacation. I saw no good amenities, plus the food choices were very limited. I honestly feel that any club house of any respectable village will surpass casa ibiza.

• Stayed: April 2012
Loreland Farm Resort
Loreland Farm Resort
#1 of 4 in Antipolo City
Altaroca Mountain Resort and Events Place
Altaroca Mountain Resort and Eve...
#11 of 15 in Antipolo City
0 mi away
Cafe Lupe Bed and Breakfast
Cafe Lupe Bed and Breakfast
#8 of 15 in Antipolo City

Been to Casa Ibiza Resort & Events Place? Share your experiences!